Skip to content
- What Makes a Changemaker? An Analysis of Policy Entrepreneurs in German and European Union Food Policy
- Partisanship and Polarization in a Federal Context: Experimental Evidence from the US and Germany.
- How Obamacare Altered State-Level Public Opinion on Medicaid
- Nuclear Weapons and Infectious Disease: The Role of Science, Policy, and the State
- The Influence of Political Institutions on Preventative Health Care Policy: The Case of Germany and the US
Other Selected Publications
- “Book Review: Thieves of State by Sara Chayes.” Democracy and Society. Volume 14. 2016-2017.
- “Global Health Security and Strategic Diplomacy.” Atlantische Initiative. December 12, 2016.
- “The Case for Strategic Health Diplomacy: A Study of PEPFAR.” Bipartisan Policy Center. 2015. (Under Tom Daschle and Bill Frist).
- “The sugar-coated truth.” Future Foundation. March 13, 2014.
- “CVS: The business of being healthy meets the being healthy business.” Future Foundation. February 7, 2014.