Skip to content
- “Playing Politics: WHO’s Response to COVID-19.” (with Matthew Kavanagh and Mara Pillinger) in Coronavirus Politics: The Comparative Politics and Policy of COVID-19. Eds. Scott L. Greer, Elizabeth J. King, Andre Peralta, and Elize Massard da Fonseca. University of Michigan Press. Forthcoming. 2021.
- “Understanding and Comparing HIV-Related Law & Policy Environments: Cross-National Data and Accountability for the Global AIDS Response.” (with Matthew Kavanagh, Ellie Graeden, Mara Pillinger, Stephanie Eaneff, Victoria Bendaud, Rico Gustav, and Taavi Erkkola) BMJ Global Health. 2020.
- “Democracy, Capacity, and Coercion in Pandemic Response – COVID-19 in Comparative Political Perspective.” (with Matthew Kavanagh) Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law. 2020.
- One of JHPPL’s five most read articles published in 2020
- What Makes a Changemaker? An Analysis of Policy Entrepreneurs in German and European Union Food Policy
- Best Poster on Public Policy Award (APSA Public Policy Section, 2019)
- Partisanship and Polarization in a Federal Context: Experimental Evidence from the US and Germany.
- Where’s the Money From? Attitudes toward Donor Countries and Foreign Aid in the Arab World.” (with Scott Williamson)
- How Obamacare Altered State-Level Public Opinion on Medicaid
- Nuclear Weapons and Infectious Disease: The Role of Science, Policy, and the State
- The Influence of Political Institutions on Preventative Health Care Policy: The Case of Germany and the US
Other Selected Publications
- “The Case for Strategic Health Diplomacy: A Study of PEPFAR.” Bipartisan Policy Center. 2015. (Under Tom Daschle and Bill Frist).
- “The sugar-coated truth.” Future Foundation. March 13, 2014.
- “CVS: The business of being healthy meets the being healthy business.” Future Foundation. February 7, 2014.