Skip to content
Georgetown University: School of Continuing Studies
- Economics Policy Academy – Academic and Capstone Director, Course Instructor (Summer 2017, Summer 2018, Summer 2019)
- This course is an interdisciplinary take on the complex role of states (and other governing entities) and markets through the lens of both economics and political science. Theoretical concepts from both fields are studied and used to analyze real-world problems and evaluate policy options to deal with them from across the globe. Topics covered include globalization, basic microeconomics, poverty and inequality, the welfare state, trade and domestic policy, development and institutional change, behavioral economics and public policy, fiscal and monetary policy in the US, foreign aid, and the economics of conflict.
- International Law Institute – Academic and Capstone Director, Course Instructor (Summer 2016)
- This course provides a theoretical and practical understanding of the field of international law and human rights, how they overlap, and what global issues and crises directly apply to these concepts. Topics covered include public and private international law, conflict law, business and human rights, gender and human rights, the role of science in international law, the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, and the human rights of immigration.
- Trial By Jury – Teaching Associate/Course Instructor (Summer 2015)
- This course is an introduction to the history of, context around, and legal proceedings in a trial by jury system in the United States. The course provides both a conceptual and practical component, with lectures and two mock trial cases. Topics covered include the American legal system, juries and the courtroom, and comparative legal systems.
Georgetown University: Department of Government
- United States Political Systems – Teaching Assistant for Michele Swers (Spring 2017)
- International Law – Teaching Assistant for Catherine Lotrionte (Fall 2016)
- Elements of Political Theory – Teaching Assistant for Richard Boyd (Spring 2016)
- Comparative Political Systems – Teaching Assistant for Father Matthew Carnes (Fall 2015)
- Comparative Political Systems – Teaching Assistant for Thane Gustafson (Spring 2015)
- Comparative Political Systems – Teaching Assistant for Father Matthew Carnes (Fall 2014)
University of Massachusetts, Amherst: Learning Resource Center
- Chemistry 112 – Supplemental Instructor with Scott Garman (Fall 2007)
- Chemistry 112 – Supplemental Instructor with Scott Garman (Fall 2006)
MIT High School Summer Program
- The United Nations and World Affairs – Course Instructor (Summer 2004)